Salford Street, Birmingham
- Two Storey Building
- Self Contained Offices
- 1299 SqFt (approx.)
- Car Parking Available to the Front
- Rental Income- £600pcm/ £7200 p.a
- Situated on Salford Trading Estate
Freehold 1299 SqFt Two Storey Building Situated on Salford Trading Estate
The OPA are pleased to present this property which comprises a two-storey building of brick-built construction surmounted by a pitched tiled roof. Internally the property offers various office suites arranged over two floors and benefits from a mixture of both carpet covering and wooden flooring, plastered and painted walls & ceiling, inset light points, a store, a kitchen and WC facilities. Externally there is parking available to the front of the property.
Ground Floor- 645 SqFt / 29 SqM
First Floor- 654 SqFt / 61 SqM
Total – 1299 SqFt / 120 SqM
The property is situated on Salford Trading Estate, accessed via Salford Street, Nechells. The property is located approximately ½ a mile south of J6 of the M6 (Spaghetti Junction). Birmingham City Centre is approximately 3 ½ miles south of the property.
We are advised this property is Freehold and is currently let at the rental income of £600pcm/£7200 p.a
Please contact The Online Property Agency for viewings.
Buyer's Fee of 2% of The Purchase Price. T&Cs apply.
The OPA’s “Secure It Now Exclusivity Package”
This property is being offered under The OPA’s “Secure It Now Exclusivity Package” This is an innovative secure and straightforward way to purchase this property. Here are the benefits for you:
• Secure your dream property straight away
• Properties are realistically priced
• Similar to a “normal” or “conventional” sale with a few measures to protect the buyer and the seller
• Focuses on speed
• Mortgage buyer friendly
• Suitable for first time buyer
• Mortgage buyers and cash buyers compete on equal terms
• No competitive bidding
• No risk of being gazumped
• Minimises risk of fall throughs
Secure It Now Exclusivity Package - How does it work:
Our sellers are motivated and willing to price their properties competitively in order to ensure a fast and secure sale. You can now secure the purchase with a buyer’s “Secure It Now Exclusivity fee “ of 2% which includes :
• A legally binding contract granting the buyer exclusive rights to purchase the property within a given timeframe (usually 56 days / 8 weeks )
• Paying the Exclusivity Fee ensures that the seller takes their property off the market as soon as the sale is agreed and reserves it exclusively for you.
• This prevents the risk of gazumping
• helps you avoid losing money and wasting time which most buyers like you may face with the traditional estate agent's approach.
• You get a fixed exclusivity period (approximately 8 weeks) to complete, safe in the knowledge that you will not be gazumped or outbid by another buyer.
Step 1 - Register your interest
Step 2 - Sort out your finances
Step 3 - Arrange a viewing / Virtual Tour
Step 4 - Make an offer
Step 5 - Secure your purchase using our buy and Secure It Now Exclusivity package
Step 6 - Exchange and completion Next Steps – Do Not Miss Out - Please note this is a realistically priced property and is likely going to create a fair amount of buying interest.
If you're interested in buying this property, we'd urge you to contact us immediately to avoid losing out.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them;
6: No persons in the employment of The OPA has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. No services, fixtures, fittings or appliances, including central heating, have been tested by the Agent at the time of printing. All references to parts of the fabric, material, decoration, external or internal features or grounds of the property are made without any warranty as to their conditions or effectiveness. Where definite checks have been made, such results will be made clear at the appropriate place in the particulars of sale. Every effort has been made by the Agents to obtain accurate information from the correct sources. However, intending purchasers and other readers are asked to make their own arrangements regarding verification of any statements expressed in these particulars of sale.
Misrepresentation Act 1967: The Online Property Agency for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) These particulars do not amount to, nor amount to any part of, an offer or contract. (2) None of the statements contained in these particulars should be relied on as statements or representations of fact, therefore all prospective purchasers or tenants must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy